Sunday 2 September 2012

Saying Good Bye to The 2011-2012 Division 16

Today I received a wonderful voice message from Trista, a student in my 2011-12 Grade One class.  It made me smile from ear to ear as I can clearly hear the excitement in her voice as she's about to start  grade two.  But it made me a little sad too because it is official. Starting Tuesday, Division 16 as we knew it during the 2011-2012 school year is no longer.  Everyone is off to new and exciting grade two classes.  But don't worry, I will always have a little piece in my heart for each and everyone of you.  Please don't forget to visit, or say hello when you see me out on the playground.  We had a wonderful year together but it is time for me to meet my newest class.

xoxo Ms. Lirenman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.