This week we received a couple of voice messages. The first arrived a couple of days ago from Mrs. Fisher's Class in Manitoba but Speak Pipe was acting a bit strange. Ms. L waited a few days to see if it the quality of the message would improve but it didn't. But since the message was still an important one she decided to share it any way. Ms. Lirenman has since been in contact with Mrs. Fisher.
Being a globally connected classroom is a very cool way to learn. Is your classroom globally connected?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog