- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
My Story - The iPad App
On Monday, when Ms. Lirenman was away, Ms. Will introduced us to the iPad app My Story. My Story is a pretty cool app because it allows us to draw, write, and speak to our stories. Unfortunately on Monday we didn't have too much time to work on our projects but thankfully we had a bit more time today. Many of use choose to write stories about Hanukkah as you can see in the photos below. While My Story is still pretty new to us, we are excited to be using it and we're sure Ms. Lirenman has many more plans with it. Here are some photos of us using the app today.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 23:08