- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Sunday, 23 December 2012
Special Community Read
On the last Thursday morning of the term Ms. Lirenman hosted a special Community Read. Like every Tuesday and Thursday she invited our families into the classroom to read with us. This time though she provided treats for everyone. There was coffee for the grown ups, chocolate milk and juice for the kids, and muffins, fruit, and cookies for everyone. We also had two special guests from the school board office Dr. Elisa Carlson, and Mrs. Lilah Martin. Here are some photos from this special event.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 14:20