- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 26 December 2012
Yikes! We're behind on our comments.
Over the holiday break Ms. Lirenman was looking at some of our past projects. In particular she was looking at our "What Can You See" project where we shared what we see in our school yard with other classes and schools around the world. Ms. Lirenman even made sure to add our movie to the official website - We Can See Project. But while she was checking it out she noticed that a class has left us questions and comments which we need to respond to. Hopefully we'll remember to do that in the new year but if anyone has time to answer some of their questions Ms. L is sure they are curious to hear what we have to say.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 09:00