- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
The Mirror Game
At the end of the day we did a little drama. The game we played was called the mirror game. To play this game one person makes slow movements and the person across from them is their mirror. When you are a mirror you have to follow the movements that your partner is making just like a mirror would. It was fun. Ms.Lirenman tells us she has many more drama games to teach us. Here are some pictures of us playing the mirror game.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 21:32