A few weeks back we were part of a CTV interview that was taking place in Ontario. How were we part of this interview when we live several provinces west? Simple, the interview was about using Skype in the classroom and Mrs. Harrison's kindergarten class was skyping US! We've been eagerly waiting for it to appear on TV and this evening, in the Toronto area it did! But since we don't live in the Toronto area we couldn't watch it on TV. But CTV is awesome because they have put the clip on-line so we can ALL see it now. If you're curious to see this interview please check out the link below.
It is so much fun learning with others, even if we need a computer to learn with them.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog