- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 17 May 2013
Writing Our Friends in Guatemala
Today we wrote letters to our new friends in Guatemala. Did you know that Guatemala is in Central America? Before we started writing we talked about some of the things we thought our new friends would want to know about us. Then with many ideas in our heads we started to write our letters. As you can see by the pictures we like to write all over our classroom. We are excited to send our letters to them but we are just as excited to receive their letters for us too. When we both get each others letters we are going to Skype with them so we can meet them through the computer. We can't wait!
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 11:18