- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Saturday, 29 June 2013
Our Global Scrapbook Pages
This past week Ms. Lirenman was in Texas at a conference called ISTE. One of the things she brought with her to the conference was the global scrapbook we have been working on. She passed it on to a teacher from Australia. Here are some pictures of the pages we added to the global scrapbook.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 09:26