- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 13 June 2013
Scoops and Hoops
Ms. Lirenman and Mrs. Morrison had planned for us to use the scoops outside on the school field but when we went to get the scoops we realized we didn't quite have enough for two classes. So they decided to change the focus to scoops and hoops. There were 10 groups of four and each group had three scoops, one ball, and one hoop. One person had to hula hoop while the other students passed the ball around the circle (triangle?). If they couldn't catch the ball with their scoop they switched places with the person with the hula hoop. The game was a lot of fun. We all managed to hula hoop some and toss and catch some too. Here's what it looked like.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 19:33