- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 12 September 2013
Learning to Read to Self
We are working on our reading stamina. We know there are three ways to read. You can read words, you can tell a story from the pictures, and you can retell a story. Here are some pictures of us practicing.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 13:53