- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Thursday, 27 February 2014
A Job in Our Community - A Realtor
Today one of our dads came in to talk about his job with us. He is a realtor. We learned about how he meets with grown ups to decide on the best price to sell a house at. He showed us one of his listings. A listing tells you how big a house is, how many rooms a house has, if it is near any schools, and of course how much it costs. His favourite part of his job is the flexibility he has which means he can join us on field trips. His least favour part of the job is that when he doesn't sell a home he doesn't get a pay cheque. We are glad he talked with us today.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 10:53