- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 12 May 2014
Boy + Bot by Ame Dyckman
This morning Ms. Lirenman read the book Boy + Bot by Ame Dyckman. It's a wonderful story about a friendship between a boy and a robot. When we finished the story many of us took the time to tweet to Ame Dyckman to let her know what we liked about the book or how we connected to it. The best part though was that Ame Dyckman tweeted each of us back individually. Here's some of our tweets and her responses. Ame Dyckman is the best!
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 19:04