Hello Everyone from Division 19,
I am so sorry that our school year ended without a real goodbye. Being on strike isn't good for anyone and I miss you all as much as you miss our class. I do want to say that I love hearing from those of you who have been blogging or tweeting from your family account. It brings me a big smile when I hear from you. While on the picket line I was lucky enough to see a few of you come by. I just want to you know that I loved being your teacher this year and while we had some bumpy times we had a ton of really smooth times too. You have all come so incredible far this year and I couldn't be more proud. I miss you tons, and I'd love to hear from you. Happy Summer Vacation! Love Ms. Lirenman
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog