- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 21 October 2014
Our Second Mystery Number Skype
Today right before lunch we did a mystery number skype with Mrs. Cassidy's grade one and two class in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. They asked us some good "juicy" questions such as "Is it between 15 and 20?", "Is it less than 10?", and "Is it beside 13?" . In the end they were able to guess our number and we could guess theirs. Unfortunately Ms. L forgot to take a picture while we were playing. I think she was too busy playing along too. :-) Maybe your class would like to play with us too?
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 20:00