- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 9 December 2014
The Hour of Code
Today we dipped our toes into the hour of code. Some of us practiced coding using the code.org Frozen tutorial and some of us tried the Flappy Birds tutorial. We all have a sign up and password for both of these tutorials inside our planner pocket. Some of us decided to just use the iPad app Kodable or Tynker. We still have a few more programming apps and sites to explore until we find the one that is just right for each of us. Here are some pictures of our coding afternoon.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 15:24