- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Tuesday, 15 September 2015
Today was our first full day together. This afternoon Ms. Lirenman let us know that it was International Dot Day. We read the story The Dot by Peter Reynolds. We then created our own dots by using special augmented reality paper. Take a look at what happened with our creations.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 18:37