- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Wednesday, 6 January 2016
Learning about Guide Lines
Today one of our classmates taught us about guide lines. Guide lines are really helpful when you are drawing. They help you see where you should put things on the paper. This lesson came at a perfect time as we are starting to illustrate our circle stories.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 18:08