- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 27 May 2016
This week we had a group coding challenge. We were required to build a maze for a Sphero then use the tickle app to block program the Sphero through the maze. We played with speed and angle numbers. Some of us were successful . We learned that it isn't easy to program but with perseverance, hard work, trial and error, we do become better programmers.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 10:20