The question is... do you know why it worked? We do!
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 18 March 2013
On Friday before Spring Break, after looking at magnets several times over the term, we decided it was time for us to make our own magnets. To do this we put a nail on a strong magnet and kept it there for over 100 seconds. We counted by ones to get there. Then we removed the nail from the magnet and tried to see if it could work. Check the photos below to see how it turned out.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 19:34