- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Monday, 18 May 2015
Hey Little Ant
A few weeks back Ms. L read us the story Hey Little Ant by Phillip and Hannah Hoose. At the end of the story, we had to decide if the ant should live or if they boy should squish him. We had to give two reasons why. Here are some of our responses. If you're never read the book we think you should too, then tell us what you think the boy should do.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 18:32