- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 10 October 2014
Reader's Theatre for the Global Read Aloud
Today we did reader's theatre over a video conference call with a class in Iowa and a class in Florida. This was all part of the Global Read Aloud which is taking place right now in classrooms around the world. We are taking part in the Peter Reynold's author study. Here is what reader's theatre performed over video conferencing looked like from our end.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 17:28