For the past few Wednesdays we have been working on independent animal research projects. We used video resources from Discovery Education and the Pocket Zoo app to take notes and collect information. We used a graphic organizer to keep our notes organized. We also used books from our classroom library. This week most of us finished our projects and have added them to our individual blog. Here is one finished project. Check out our blogs under the science and or writing category to see many others.
Please note all still photo images are from Discovery Education.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog