- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog
Friday, 19 December 2014
A Celebration of Success!
This morning instead of having our usual Friday morning community read Ms. Lirenman opened our classroom early and provided breakfast treats for us and our families. It was a way to celebrate all of our successes of the term. The room was a buzz of reading, chatting, smiles, and giggles. Little brothers and sisters, parents, grandparents and out town uncles had the chance to meet each other in a comfortable environment. Our principal even stopped by. We shared our book box books as well as some of our favourite iPad books and reading websites. It was a wonderful way to start the last day of the 2014 school year. Here are some photos from this morning.
Posted by Ms. L and Division 15 at 21:34