While we weren't in class at the time Ms. Lirenman was able to capture a picture of what it looked liked at our school at 12:12 pm on 12-12-12.
In addition we were able to add this photo to a slide show created by Stefan Nielsen in Denmark documenting this special day. What is special about this slide show is that all day long people were adding slides taken at 12:12 in their location. Being one of the last time zones it was interesting to look at this presentation before 12:12 our time and see all the places that had already passed the special time. In addition we were fascinated by the different places in the world that were represented. With Stefan's permission we are sharing it with you too. Enjoy.
What were you doing at 12:12 pm on 12:12:12?
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog