Mrs. Harrison's kindergarten class in Ontario produced a video that showed the world what their school grounds looked like. Then they invited other classes to make their own videos and share what their school yard looked like. Obviously we like to take on a challenge so with our iPads in hand we wandered our school yard snapping photos galore. In the end we narrowed it down to those you will see in this movie. Ms. Lirenman helped add the words (with our input of course). Here is our final product. Enjoy.
*Now in all honesty we have to tell you that the photo of our school with the wonderful murals is not how our school looks at the moment because our building was repainted this past summer and they haven't put the murals back up yet. But please trust us that soon our building will look like that again.
- About Division 16
- Visitor Etiquette - How to Be Safe on Our Blog
- Why Do We Learn On-Line?
- Div 16 2016-2017 Blogs
- Word Wall Words
- Parent Access to Fresh Grade
- Book Suggestions from Us to YOU!
- Curiousity Corner
- Apps We Use
- Learning Links for Children
- Learning Links for Parents
- Previous Years Individual Student Blogs
- Student Friendly Research Sites
- How to Leave A Comment on Our Blog